Frank J Warner

In article t, RoyJ
wrote:

I can relate!! I just got done reworking the exact same model
Craftsman unit after it blew the outlet tube gasket. After looking over
the internals, you probably should get a signed liability waiver from
anybody who gets your "free" on the sidewalk unit!! It wasn't my unit,
I was just reworking it for a neighbor.

I'd suggest getting a standard twin cylinder cast iron pump with a
normal 120/240 volt 2 hp motor. Grainger has nice Speedair for $419. #
4b227 at www.grainger.com

Nice one. Looks a lot like my old one, which was kludged together from
spare parts by my father more than 30 years ago.

Thanks for the tip.

-Frank

--
fwarner1-at-franksknives-dot-com