Ned Simmons

In article ,
says...
On Thu, 3 Mar 2005 09:22:20 -0500, Ned Simmons
wrote:

Your comment was regarding in effect, we execute minors. Which was
completely incorrect.

Well we *could*, until a few days ago, if not for the fact
that the justice system is so slow. I'm sure you're not
saying that the slower we apprehend, try, and run out the
appeals, the lower the age of responsibility.

We've apparently decided to stop executing children, so anything is
possible g.

Just setting the record straight.

Fair enough.

I should further note..that Im not a fan of capital punishment, so I
don't have much of a dog in this fight.

On the other hand..I do believe in exile.

Then we aren't so far apart. They should put us in charge
of corrections. g

Ned Simmons