Duane Bozarth

Andy Hill wrote:
Shoot, even if he has (or has installed) a inside shutoff, it's gonna be down in
the crawlspace. That's where mine is, and I can guarantee if a pipe bursts,
it's gonna be a lot faster to shut off at the meter than to do the G.I. Joe
belly crawl (probably right through the water from the burst pipe) to the main
shutoff.

Never having to deal w/ house w/ only crawl space, would definitely be a
pita if isn't where readily accessible (and sorta' defeats the purpose,
for sure).

I'd surely strongly consider making it where it was accessible if it
were mine...