Travis Jordan

Dryer is Gas, but there is a 220v plug right there, and would
neccesarilly be on a seperate circuit (right??)

If done to code, yes.

Is there some sort of
transformer plug type thing that I can plug into 220 v circuit plug,
then plug 110v treadmill into that circuit.

I don't want to start running new circuits, which of course would be
the correct answer here, just looking for a safe temporary solution.

If your 220v outlet is an older style and only has two hot wires and a
ground (usually red, black, and bare/green) you can't create a 110v
circuit from it. If your outlet has 2 hot wires (usually red, black), a
neutral (white), and a ground (bare/green), you can get 110v from either
of the hot wires (black or red) to neutral (white). I'd suggest
mounting a new outlet box adjacent to the current box with a 110v duplex
outlet, wired as above. BE SURE TO LOCATE AND TURN OFF THE RIGHT CIRCUIT
BREAKER BEFORE YOU START.

If you don't completely understand this advice and the risks associated
with working on house circuits, don't attempt it.