jtpryan

I bought a stainless steel eWave at HD about 2 years ago. It was half
the price ($169) of anything even close. I figured, what the hell, for
that kind of money I'll take a chance. Also both sales people I asked
at different times said they have never had one come back. Anyway,
been 2 years so far and it has worked flawlessly. Very easy to use,
and all the buttons do exactly what they say. By that I mean if I
punch in defroast 2 pounds of meat, it does it. If I say cook 16oz of
frozen veggies, they come out exactly right.

I have to recommend them. you really can't go wrong for the money.

-Jim