Dave Baker

Default Faulty wallpapering update!

Subject: Faulty wallpapering update!
From: "Jim S"
Date: 03/04/04 20:57 GMT Daylight Time

Hi,

For those who have been following my dispute with the poor wallpapering with
a decorator-

After following everyone advice, I sent a letter saying i would take him to
court etc. He promptly replied, saying he would re-wallpaper the whole room
again. I asked him the equivilent cost of this and he has agreed to a cash
settlement.

Thankyou for those who took time to reply to my previous messages.

Many thanks again

Glad you got it sorted out

Dave Baker - Puma Race Engines (
www.pumaracing.co.uk)
I'm not at all sure why women like men. We're argumentative, childish,
unsociable and extremely unappealing naked. I'm quite grateful they do though.