John Rumm

Doctor Evil wrote:

What? It's a moving target. You would just say, buy Makita and more Makita.
As Mike says, the poor ******* who is broke after buying his first hose,
should buy a Makita to do the job around the house?

Given that the whole purpose of my suggestion is to encompase all the
various opinions, and to lay out pros and cons of each, you are more
than welcome to submit your formula for power tool selection.

I was not proposing to weight any particular method as better or worse
than any other - each have merits.

If a potential buyer knows what criteria they are buying on, they can
solicit advice that is compatible with that.

--
Cheers,

John.