Doctor Evil

"John Rumm" wrote in message

When I confront you, I'm "diverting the discussion into an ad hominem
attack" but when you call IMM a "****"... what exactly is that?

A slang expression for the female pudenda...

(You will probably find IMM has thrown most people on this group a wide
variety of different insults)

IMM has only ever responded in kind.

But denigrating others is what you do when you say that
Ferm is kak, DeWalt is kak, only Lamello is good enough.

Saying Ferm is kak seems fair enough... I have two bits of Ferm kit,
they serve a purpose, but they are a bit rough in a number of areas.

That doesn't mean they should not be even looked at as Andy proclaims.

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 120,000 groups
Unlimited download