DL

"Ron Truitt" wrote in message
I'm looking to build an oak hutch style wall cabinet with the hanging
portion having glass inset doors framed with oak.

Any of you fellas have a preferred way of making the glass doors as far
as setting the glass? Is a glue good enough or is another better?

I was thinking of making the door frames out of oak with a rabbit on the
inside ad the glass glued to he back of the rabbit.

Thanks guys.

RonT

Ron,

When we built a cherry display hutch, we used the groove type panel retainer
from Rockler. It made for a very finished look and were very easy to
install / remove to replace glass if necessary. They jamb fit into a
oversized groove that the glass sets in, holding the glass in tight. As I
remember, we used the fruitwood color for the cherry.

www.rockler.com
32189 - Fruitwood Groove Type Plastic Panel Retainer
38896 - Clear Groove Type Plastic Panel Retainer

Hope this helps,

David