PrecisionMachinisT

Sadly, we were not taught to make them center cutting. I especially like
your comments on the one long tooth. Would work great and be easier to
generate. Thanks for the tip! When that magic day comes that I have my
shop in full swing, I'll certainly put it to good use.

Well.....

Not sure if it's true or not, but I've heard some rumours--something about
some "great machine shop in the sky"....where the cutting tools are always
freshly sharpened, and the machines all brand sparkling new, and deadly
accurate....

The blueprints are all carefully dimensioned--and if even a hint of any
problem crops up, there's a whole staff of engineers that are just *dying*
to help us out.

Man, I tell ya....that's where *I* wanna go when *I* die.....

--

SVL