kevin

As you mention, a lot of those seem like "minor items" to me. Very
minor. You won't find a house without a list of minor items at least as
long as that one.

If it were me, I'd pick maybe two or so of the more important things on
the list, and ignore the rest. 1. The service line being too low would
concern me. The utility can probably move it, but I'm guessing they
will charge at least $1k to do it. 2. The furnace flue could be fixed
by any company that installs furnaces. Shouldn't cost too much.

If you buy the house, then go ahead and get the furnace serviced, and
deal with the other things you listed. A little paint in the bathroom;
some caulk on the chimney cap; etc.