Roger

The message
from "Dave Plowman (News)" contains these words:

The ones I saw were all BMC dealers and sold the lot. Or Austin/Morris
dealers. On becoming BMC Austin and Morris dealers merged very quickly.

The pieces are coming together. If you remember this as a car buyer you're
an old man, which accounts for the fact that you can't actually do
anything DIY anymore, but sit in your sheltered home and surf the net for
your 'opinions'.

BMC - basically the amalgamation between Austin and the Nuffield group
took place in the early '50s. So if about 20, that makes you 80 odd.

Not so long ago dIMM claimed to have been a child much later than that.
I can't now recall whether it was the 60s or 70s but if true in neither
case could he be likely to have any practical experience of buying a
brand new 1100 (discontinued 1974) of any flavour.

Perhaps you could ask your nurse to reduce your medication before posting?

I am of the opinion that the problem is that he *isn't* taking his medication.

--
Roger