Lew Hodgett

Somebody wrote:

I'm looking to build an oak hutch style wall cabinet with the hanging
portion having glass inset doors framed with oak.

Any of you fellas have a preferred way of making the glass doors as far
as setting the glass? Is a glue good enough or is another better?

I was thinking of making the door frames out of oak with a rabbit on the
inside ad the glass glued to he back of the rabbit.

If you want your piece to look like a puttied window, use an adhesive
like 3M-5200.

If you want your piece to look like a piece of furniture, use a wood
trim strip like a piece of quarter round.

Much as I hate nails, not sure if you have an option to hold the quarter
round in place.

HTH

Lew