Doctor Evil

"Kaiser" wrote in message

"Doctor Evil" wrote in message

"Kaiser" wrote in message

"mike" wrote in message
In article ,
Andy Hall wrote:

I don't want to waste time having to go and wait in
queues at DIY stores to get failed cheap tools replaced whether they
have a three year warranty or not. That is a time wasting,
frustrating and pointless exercise which benefits nobody.

I'm curious to know how you calculate a value for your time.

In relation to returning failed tools, you say, "That is a time
wasting,
frustrating and pointless exercise which benefits nobody," yet that
sounds like a perfect description of your interminable argument with
IMM. You're one of the groups most prolific posters and a fair
percentage of your postings involve you going through the same tired
rigamarole.

If you spent just half as much time regurgitating opinion presented

as
fact, you'd be able to try every product in the PPPro range, take

them
all back and turn a tidy profit from the "recompense for lost time"

you
always get from the store manager.

While taking tools back to B&Q may do nothing for you, publicly
proclaiming your debatable superiority to IMM clearly fulfills a need
that transcends monetary value.

I thought it was just IMM that was the ****

No, he's got company.

And if he didn't exist, you'd have to invent him.

You mean like John / Adam / IMM / Doctor Evil / top gear, has invented
you
to back him / it / her up.

Mr Cheese, you missed out Icky the Firebobby.

I missed out **** as well, but you never mentioned that.

Icky the ****?

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 120,000 groups