Greg Deputy

Sounds great, email me at and i'll work out the details
with you.

"Ignoramus24456" wrote in message
On 2 Mar 2005 22:47:40 GMT, Ignoramus24456

wrote:
On Wed, 2 Mar 2005 13:32:11 -0800, Greg Deputy

wrote:
Thanks for the info

Yes, I'm certainly interested in the cord, what are you asking for it?
Please reply to my email address, I post here with a valid address.

I will make pictures tonight or tomorrow and will post/email them. I
usually make many super detailed pictures.

Turns out that I already have pictures. The cord/plug is from this
UPS. The UPS itself is RIP, taken apart, disassembled, and
demolished. I sold a lot of parts from it (IGBT, rectifiers,
contactors, outlet panel), but the cord is what you see on the
pictures.

http://igor.chudov.com/tmp/Clary-3-Phase-UPS/

$20 plus shipping (free local pickup in chicagoland) will take it. It
is 8 feet long, very flexible, very thick outside jacket, 3 conductors
(white, black and green), terminal lug at the green end and no lugs
on the black/white ends.

I also have a regular 3 prong range plug with 8 foot cord (from a 1
phase UPS), but this one I would prefer to keep for my future
projects.