Harry Bloomfield

Default Moving aToilet away from stack

Paul wrote :
We are thinking of re-arranging our bathroom layout which will mean moving
the toilet onto another wall, this will mean the waste pipe being extended
by about ten feet and also turning a corner. Will there be a problem if we
do this, looking around other houses they seem to have the toilet next to
the stack so the pipe work is as short as possible.

The pipe has to have a continuous fall on its way from the toilet.
Which basically means either raising the toilet if you move it further
from the stack, or lowering the location where it enters the stack.

Regards,
Harry (M1BYT) (L)
http://www.ukradioamateur.org