live.sister

"Davide" wrote in message
news

Peter Wrote:
Does anybody have any recommendations for manufacturers of high
quality bathroom shower fittings; heads, slide rails, taps etc.

I have Perrin & Rowe (www.avilion.co.uk) - they seem to be quite well
machined and solidly made.

Check price comparison sites like kelkoo before buying!

Davide

--
Davide

I have spent £7k on my bathroom (it was planned to be my last!) and having
fitted many showersin the past I chose Aquilisa for performance, longevity
and after sales service. I chose the power shower (cant remember the model
no. now) but the mixer valve was made of brass and chromium or gold plated.
I also had the body jets and diverter valve.
For taps....I chose Pegler and their range that did have lead crystal tap
heads, but I believe these are now no longer available. I do know that the
bath taps were more expensive than the bath!