David Hearn

Brian Sharrock wrote:
"Andrew Gabriel" wrote in message
In article ,
Tony Bryer writes:
In article , Tim S wrote:
There are scaremonger wibblings about it being difficult to sell
the house down the line, but I think that's a load of b*ll*cks.

We've just sold a flat which had new windows last year and the
solicitors went to town on the FENSA paperwork - if we'd not been
able to produce it I doubt whether it would have stopped the sale
but would probably have been used to force a price reduction.

Recently viewed a house up for sale ...
the stair case had no spindles at all ... just banister rails
up the side stair, half landing and landing area ... never mind
about a 100 mm ball passing through ... one could have
passed a one-metre beach-ball through! But, not a mention
by the estate-agent.. The house 'went' at the full asking-price!

Probably sold to people without children. Either that or they were keen
DIY'ers (I'm doing similar job tomorrow!) or just were happy to pay someone
to fix it after they moved in.

David