Morris Dovey

CNT wrote:

How new are they? I am asking because I am getting little
attracted to their router table system. I am not scare to buy
it, just the pricing. What I am asking if they are new is
because I like to search for reviews and JessEm doesn't appear
very much?

I've had a Jessem table, fence, and Router Lift for a couple of
years and think they're OK but overpriced. I bought mine for a
particular rush job because it was available at a Woodcraft
Supply store across the street from where I live.

Any reviews? I saw one where they won award, but that's one.
Other brands has many reviews (since they have been around for
years).

It seems well-designed and solid. If I'd had more time I'd have
spent less to build a larger table with built-in dust collection
and wiring - and bought the Incra Ultra Jig (which I've added since.)

For a look at what I think I like best, visit
http://www.usenet-replayer.com/ and do a search on "Ultimate
Router Table" for jpg images.

--
Morris Dovey