LRod

On Tue, 01 Mar 2005 23:22:37 -0800, charlie b
wrote:

There is no correct answer to "Do these pants make
my butt look big?" so find a florist and see if you
can get some kind of quantity discount or a discount
card like Barnes and Noble have. Try and vary
the number, color and types of flowers you get for
any one occassion. This will postpone the inevitable
jump up to jewelry. Jewelers know that you know
flowers aren't going to work anymore and that
they've got you by the short curlies. If you look
carefully over the inside door frame you will see
"Give up all hope, ye who pass through this portal".
It's there - look for it.

Some of the GEICO snippet commercials are pretty good. The most
hilarious one yet starts with a guy engrossed in the newspaper over
breakfast. His wife comes out of the bedroom straightening her dress
and asks, "does this dress make me look fat?"

Guy, concentrating on his paper, says, "you betcha."

Wife, gives THE LOOK, and turns sharply back into the bedroom as the
guy sort of comes to the realization that he should have paid more
attention while the announcer in voiceover says, "in less time than it
takes to get out the sleeper sofa..."

- -
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

http://www.woodbutcher.net