Dave Hinz

On Tue, 1 Mar 2005 16:27:37 -0800, Larry Blanchard wrote:
In article ,
says...
Wouldn't it be easier for you if you just admit not only the Iraq war
really unnecessary but also illegal war and you get on with your life?

Wouldn't it be easier to follow the flow of a conversation if you
didn't top-post?

BTW, Dave, I didn't see you respond when I gave you the url of a site
where the "mobile weapons labs" were debunked. Did I miss your response
or has the cat got your tongue?

Was that the link at the Washington Post? I don't see that it'd go
anywhere positive to get into a "whose source is more definative than
the other" spitting contest, would it? I mean, a left-leaning source will
say one thing, the CIA says another, and neither of us really have a
chance of finding out the real facts. In either case, just like with
Michael Jackson, there's a hell of a lot of smoke in the neighborhood,
and if something's not on fire, then the smoke wouldn't be there.

Obviously, you're not going to convince me that SH was lilly-white on
this one, and I'm not going to convince you that there's a real chance
that there were and are still hidden WMD in Iraq.