Pat Barber

The king of deck systems is this stuff:

http://www.deckmaster.com/

and there are others like

http://www.leevalley.com/garden/page...t=2,2180,33227

or

http://www.mcfeelys.com/subcat.asp?subcat=20.4

I have Deckmaster on my deck and it turned out beautiful.
Not a fastner in sight and it's a pleasure to walk on.

It's a little pricey but worth it in my opinion.

mcgyver wrote:

5/4 x 6" yellow cedar boards Approx 600ft2 deck. will have a 3/16" gap
between boards. I'm looking for suggestions on how to attach them to the
joists. I refuse to face nail/screw for the sheer fact that I hate to look
at screw heads ect. I'm thinking of predrilling and toenailing down on a 45
between the boards and then using either screws or spiral nails (stainless
of course) anyone have any other ideas that i haven't thought of?
Pictures? thanks