Peter Grey

Just FYI...

I had a 240 circuit put in my garage. The garage is 60 feet from the panel
which is inside the house. The electrician came through the wall of the
house, ran conduit to the garage (not a straight shot - it followed the edge
of a deck), ran conduit in the garage to two plugs, and wired the whole
thing. It cost about $1200. I live in San Francisco where I suspect the
rates are as high as anywhere.

Peter
"Greg Deputy" wrote in message
I'm needing to get a new 240v circuit installed in my garage. I had an
electrician come out, and they wanted $1000 to do it. Not including any
sort of wire runs, but to just put in a branch circuit with an outlet
right
next to the breaker box in the garage. That seems kinda steep. Any
electricians out there want to tell me what I should expect to pay?