Mary Fisher

"John Rumm" wrote in message

Sorry, I thought we had been through this before Christmas...

Your memory is better than mine :-)

Many folks have no problem with OE, however they unwittingly *cause* them
for thousands of others as a result of malicious software they end up
running as a result of using OE.

And no other systems cause problems?

I am not suggesting that this is the case with your computer, so don't
think I am having a go at you personally, just highlighting that because
you have "no problem with OE", it is not safe to extrapolate that to a
broader class of users.

Well, you can protect yourself by blocking me.

And we don't have hols.

Your trip to Wales over Christmas then...

A visit to a daughter's farm. Believe me, it was no holiday ...

Mary