On Wed, 02 Mar 2005 14:52:14 +0000, Mark
wrote:

On Wed, 02 Mar 2005 14:29:23 +0000, Mark
wrote:

Thanks for the advice. I'm still not sure how to join sections of
ducting together. The 100mm flexible ducting I have won't fit on the
adapter that I have.

Also - what should be used to duct through the cavity wall to the
outside?

Thanks, Mark

Measure the adaptor diameter and choose your ducting size, secure with
large "jubilee type" clips

I am sure you can buy joining pieces and the wall/plate to go through
the wall, You may find more choice of wallplate/grill in 100mm(4") ,
you an get adaptors.

Look at the links provided and you should see what you need.

IME local merchants only stock 100mm, so you have to use mailorder.

Robert
royall at which net