Doctor Evil

"Grunff" wrote in message
mike wrote:

Oh, right. So IMM looks at a product, expresses an opinion about it and
you lambast him for being uninformed and unequipped to render a
worthwhile conclusion. But when you do the same, we're supposed to
treat you like Moses returning with a stone tablet. I'm sure someone of
your obvious intellect knows the meaning of the word "hypocrite".

If you compare the kind of statements Andy makes about a product to the
kind of statements IMM makes about a product, you will realise quite how
stupid that statement is.

When Andy describes a product which he has looked at, he will usually
give a very detailed description of specific features and drawbacks of
the product. Whenever the description has been of a product I have
personal exprience with, it has correlated well with my own assessment.

When IMM makes a statement about a product, there is rarely any detail
there - no evidence that he's ever seen one, let alone used one. Nothing
beyond what you can get from a catalog.

This pattern is pretty consistent, as a quick search through the
archives will reveal.

Of course this is total tosh. The tosh continues.......

On the other hand, no-one of sentience would base their decision on the
silly, self-aggrandizing proclamations of an arrogant, hectoring windbag
who dresses up his prejudices in a veneer of pomposity and gets off on
bullying people.

There are are two or three regulars, clearly impressed by your ability
to string a sentence together (even if its doesn't stand up to logical
analysis), who'll step in to do some cheer-leading for you when you go
off on one of your regular IMM-baiting stunts, but I notice they've been
more or less absent from this exchange. One hopes they've discovered
some measure of self-respect and realised that hanging out with the
playground bully is a not a position they want to be in.

You're way off the mark, mike. That isn't the way newsgroups work. The
way someone gains the respect of regulars on a newsgroup (as Andy has)
is though consistent, valuable contributions to the group over a period
of time. And the way someone gains a reputation for being the group
clown is through consisent posting of moronic drivel.

.......I did Google of your posts and you totally correct.

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 120,000 groups
Unlimited download