LL

On Wed, 02 Mar 2005 13:05:54 GMT, B a r r y
wrote:

Unisaw A100 wrote:
Robatoy wrote:

"Do you want me to put it in front of the refrigerator door?"

Or you could have said, "Do you want me to take this
straight up to the attic/basement (place where unused things
are stored at your house)?

Which also brings up the following question:

"How many items of clothing can it hold?"

Barry

This is very true. A friend of mine bought one of those excercise
stations for weight lifting. He and his SWMBO were going to get
themselves in shape. Some weeks later I saw the machine again, only
this time it's covered with laundry. And not just a few shirts, it
looked like the whole wardrobe.