Robatoy

In article ,
B a r r y wrote:

Robatoy wrote:

It is a pretty simple job and when it is completed I call her over and
ask her: "Do you want me to put it in front of the refrigerator door?"

Somebodys gettin' 'nuttin for a looong time!

Barry

Let's put it this way.... when I put my arm around her last night... the
furnace kicked in...brrrrrrrrr
It wasn't that cold OUTside...

0¿0

Rob----who has weathered storms before. Last biggie was when I offered
my opinion on women's equality (when some of her friends were over).
I said something like: "of course I believe in equality, women should be
able to pull themselves up to our level, but not drag us down to theirs."
I actually saw a couple of them morph from their usually feminine selves
to corduroy-wearing, brush-cut, truckerwallet-carrying,
comfortable-shoe-wearing, snarling, raging dogs.
I then tried to sell the whole thing as a joke...... with minimal
success.
Oh well...

The line: "You can't cut me off, because you don't know where I'm
getting it." may not be the best idea at this point.