Doug Miller

In article .com, "Charlie Self" wrote:
Doug Miller states:

But speaking of baffling logic... you seem to be suggesting that the
President
did the wrong thing by invading Iraq, and he's doing the wrong thing by
*not*
invading North Korea.

You do live in an "either/or" world, don't you?

As contrasted to the world in which you live, one in which no matter *what*
the President does, it's wrong?

I am not suggesting he did the wrong thing in invading Iraq. I am
stating it. I am making no presentation of what might be done with or
about NK.

Give me a break. If you're "making no presentation" WRT North Korea, then what
was your point in mentioning the invasion of Iraq in response to a discussion
of whether NK does, or does not, have nukes?

On a personal basis, I'd strongly suggest a sniper at about half a mile
to lift the top of the pipsqueak's head even further off his brain, but

I trust you're referring to Kim Jong Mentally Ill here...

--
Regards,