mac davis

On Tue, 01 Mar 2005 18:54:41 -0500, Will wrote:

mac

The reason I was able to come up with the brand of DO so fast is that I
just bought some from LV to use on the bowls I was going to turn -- even
though SWMBO did not yet know she was buying the lathe for _us_. LOL

I like to plan ahead. blushes modestly

So it is waiting for first use this next week (or so...) since we will
be getting some wood to turn. (As soon as she recognizes how we will
spend our free time in the next few days. :-) )

That sounds familiar... my wife brought home a 1/4 cord of plum branch wood the
other night.. lol

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing