tomd

OldNick wrote:
On 1 Mar 2005 06:19:22 -0800, "tomd"
vaguely proposed a theory
......and in reply I say!:

Sorry, I am way out here.

WTF is a trampoline runway?

The previous owner of my shop cut a 4 foot wide trench, 50 feet long
and installed a trampoline runway. I'm planning on filling it in

with
concrete and would like to remove the steel to allow a normal floor.

have one real garage door to drive into, but the trampoline pit goes
the length of the shop and is just infront of the door. Right now I
cannot even drive a car into the shop.

I like the idea of a magnetic base drill, but if used a core drill

then
I still have the grinding issue of the rebar what is left of the

plate.
I'm may look into renting such a drill, and then just drilling out

the
rebar using several steps of bits. .