WhatandHow WhatandHow is offline
Junior Member

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhatandHow
Can anyone please help..

Our machine will only work on the Boil wash and 60 degree wash. It will still drain and spin but will not start on any other program.
I've taken cold hose off and checked water flow / blockage etc but it's still no go...

Any ideas ?
Thanks in advance for time and patience.

Kert

Ok, the latest is that we filled the powder draw to the top with Soda Crystals and put the empty machine on a full 'Boil Wash' cycle.
This seems to have done the trick - all other cycles now ok, but we don't know how !
If it goes wrong again I'll post on this forum..

Kert