charlie b

Robatoy wrote:

SWMBO comes home with a 'glider-style' exercise machine.
It is in the back of the van and she asks me to help her drag it into
the house.
The machine is all boxed 'flat' and it becomes my job to assemble it.
It is a pretty simple job and when it is completed I call her over and
ask her: "Do you want me to put it in front of the refrigerator door?"

0¿0

Rob--- who sometimes speaks before he thinks.

ALWAYS engage brain BEFORE operating mouth.

There is no correct answer to "Do these pants make
my butt look big?" so find a florist and see if you
can get some kind of quantity discount or a discount
card like Barnes and Noble have. Try and vary
the number, color and types of flowers you get for
any one occassion. This will postpone the inevitable
jump up to jewelry. Jewelers know that you know
flowers aren't going to work anymore and that
they've got you by the short curlies. If you look
carefully over the inside door frame you will see
"Give up all hope, ye who pass through this portal".
It's there - look for it.

charlie b
( a former spouse AND a jeweler on the side)

ps "Well, you don't sweat much for a fat broad." IS NOT,
repeat IS NOT going to be taken as a compliment
even if you sincerely meant it as a compliment.
At least that's what one of my former co-workers
told me.