Highland Pairos

That merits the biggest, loudest, hardest slap on the forehead and D'OH, I
have heard in a loooonngggg time.

SteveP.

Who is very glad to not be Robatoy for the next 3 weeks

"Silvan" wrote in message
Robatoy wrote:

The machine is all boxed 'flat' and it becomes my job to assemble it.
It is a pretty simple job and when it is completed I call her over and
ask her: "Do you want me to put it in front of the refrigerator door?"

Rob--- who sometimes speaks before he thinks.

Urf. You didn't. Dumbass. You were only supposed to *think* that, not
say
it out loud.

--
Michael McIntyre ---- Silvan