Nathan Zimmerman

In article ,
"Joseph Meehan" wrote:
SNIP

I suggest that you may want to get a third party remote. I got a
Philips - Magnavox and it works with just about anything electronic and only
cost about $25.00. Even if you can get it working, it might be a good idea
to get the third party unit. I can eliminate the clicker clutter and it
gives you a backup. Keep the original. If there is a feature that is not
already programmed into the Philips, you should be able to program it by
letting the new one learn from the old one. I would not trust the old one
too long even if it appears you have it cleaned up.

Thanks...it's a good idea.

Nathan

--
Replace "invalid" with "net" to despam

A nickel ain't worth a dime anymore --Yogi Berra