Andy Hall

On Tue, 01 Mar 2005 11:37:02 GMT, mike wrote:

In article ,
Andy Hall wrote:

I'm curious to know how you calculate a value for your time.

In one direction I look at my professional and opportunity costs for
my normal daily work.
So then I trade off can I do a better job than the tradesperson?
Almost always yes. Can I do it at my convenience? Yes. Will I
enjoy doing it? Maybe yes, maybe no.

But the question was how you calculate the cost of your valuable time in
relation to your interminable argument with IMM.

There's nothing to argue about and the time is negligible.

Have you considered the cost-benefit ratio of getting a professional in
to continue your war of attrition with IMM? Who knows, the job might
get finished then.

I suppose that one could use the Monthy Python approach.

While taking tools back to B&Q may do nothing for you, publicly
proclaiming your debatable superiority to IMM clearly fulfills a need
that transcends monetary value.

What a curious idea you have.

Curious in what sense? Are you questioning its veracity?

Nothing to question.

Sorry but I don't accept ****ing around and time wasting

...unless it takes the form of repeatedly haranguing IMM.

There's nothing there either.

--

..andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl