quisquiliae

OG wrote:
We're looking at putting down a Kahrs wood flooring in our lounge. We've
found a stockist that can offer the Oak Cambridge in their 'Life' range
at a good price; but they also have another called Oak Nice No1, that
doesn't seem to be in the current catalogue even cheaper. Both are 15mm
and seem to be sandable 'four or five times' according to a bloke in a
shop.

Before we call the stockist, does anyone know what the difference is
between these two - and any hints and tips before we put our money
down?

The uncatalogued varieties are 'seconds'. You will pay less but have to
throw away more bad bits (filled knots, colour variations etc). If the
area to be covered includes lots of invisible bits (under furniture etc)
then it may be a good buy, OTOH if you get the floor down and then find
yourself looking at a very odd plank in the middle of the room...

--
David Clark

$message_body_include ="PLES RING IF AN RNSR IS REQIRD"