Dave VanHorn

I've been given a wavefront travel case Theremin to repair.... seems the
power supply is dead, it has a 3 pin DIN connector alas I am not 100% sure
as to what the voltages should be on these pins? Is there anyone out there
who knows? I tried e-mailing the company however haven't received a reply.

You might ask on Levnet, I don't own that type, but I'd be VERY surprised if
one of us dosen't have the info you seek.

So far the voltages measured on the pins on the din connector are -12, 0
and -0.71V - I guess the latter pin should be +12v.

Almost certainly.

FWIW, how did you come by it?