Roy and Rosa

thanks. your right. It wasnt too far off. I dont have any kind of
generatior. I worked on this for a friend. I may have things a little too
tall and skinny but it looks ok. Definately better than all green like it
was... the coolant had shorted out the green crt board.
roy

Your on the right track by covering the red and blue...etc

As far as the height and width , an inch or two of over scan is typical.

We
use a Sencore pattern generator with the large circle pattern. Also....to
fine tune I use CNN ! The news crawl at the bottom is a good indicator

for
proper height.

Unless someone really screwed with the adjustment pots , these adjustments
shouldn't be that far.