Jim Bailey

Yea - but I have to admit, it really is smooth in action and motor, well
machined (so far as fit and finish) - it's just a very nice machine - It
just doesn't work right !!

I haven't heard of anyone else here seeing this - hopefully just one that
slipped through QC.

I did go ahead and take the blade off and inspect the best I could. I also
put the FF cutter on it and it cuts big too (although to a lesser degree but
it's hard to tell with a slot that small).

I guess I'll send it to the service center as instructed. How about
returning it through Amazon ? What do you guys think ????

jim

"Mike in Arkansas" wrote in message
oups.com...
Can't help with your problem, but thanks for making me feel better
about just buying an inexpensive biscuit joiner instead of a name brand.