Larry Jaques

On 1 Mar 2005 06:11:29 -0800, the inscrutable
spake:

I just started using the cradle I built for our second child. I rocked
it a little bit and it started rubbing the wall. I pulled it out and
rocked some more. Soon it was rubbing again.

The crazy thing walks toward one end -- quickly. It covers about 1/8
inch with every rock.

What did I do wrong to cause this? Or should a rough carpenter just not
even try to play furniture maker?

The rockers may not be precisely parallel to each other in all
directions. Try 10" of traction tape on the bottom of each rocker.

--
Remember: Every silver lining has a cloud.
----