Mike Henry

Well, I interpreted the OP's post to mean that he was looking for a manual
for a tap and drill sharpening fixture that bore the Poly-Choke name.
Here's a link to the one the OP probably bought on Ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...sPageName=WDVW

Must be a rare beast as Google couldn't turn up mich on it.

Mike

"R. O'Brian" wrote in message
As far as I know, a "Poly-Choke" is an device that fits on the end of a
shotgun barrel. The term is a registered trademark.
Is it also used for something else?

Randy

"Mike Henry" wrote in message
Maybe I'm missing something - how will sites on shot guns lead the OP to
manual for a drill and tap sharpening fixtures?

"R. O'Brian" wrote in message
news%1Vd.29587$SF.535@lakeread08...
How about http://www.polychoke.com ? The only other possibility I
can
think of is http://www.simmonsguns.com as they have been installing

them
for 50 years.

Randy

"AZOTIC" wrote in message
Any one know where to get a users manual for a poly-choke
drill and tap sharpening fixture ?