Personally I would buy a reasonably priced name-brand power thing and
avoid the Monster pricetag, as posters have mentioned. Monster brand
has this 'feel' to me that is reminiscent of Bose - ok product, lots of
hype, lots of markup. Monster does NOT make the best speaker cables,
for example, no matter what they say - there's brands out there that
cost 10x Monster and deliver more thruput. But who cares on a
bigscreen tv.

If you wanted to go all out I'd recommend what a friend once advised me
to do with my computer - plug a powerstrip into the wall, a power
conditioner (UPS into) that, then another power strip into the UPS,
then the TV into that.

Battery backup of course is kind of goofy for a TV, who cares.