The Natural Philosopher

Martin Underwood wrote:

"Lobster" wrote in message

Martin Underwood wrote:

"Lobster" wrote in message

For some reason, SWMBO hasn't clocked it yet. Have been racking my
brains, but still haven't worked out how I can blame it on the dog yet.

Thinking laterally... It's a grubby white stain. Think of those white dog
poos that you sometimes see on the pavement. Could that be the
"explanation" for SWMBO? '-)

Hmm, a perfect 1" square turd? Well, with the weird and wonderful stuff
our spaniel eats, maybe she'd buy it...

Actually, I thought white dog turds were a Thing Of The Past - it's always
one of those things that gets mentioned on TV or radio when someone starts
off one of those, "Eee, whatever happened to...." Wasn't it a food
additive or something?

That's true: I've not seen a white dog turd for years (he says
nostalgically!!). I presume it's caused by a lack of bile which could be a
dietary deficiency.

I always assumed it was what happemned when rain weashed the **** out of
the turd, leaving only the bone fragments behiund.

People don't give dogs bones much these days.

You should have seen our garden last year after said spaniel had quaffed a
box of the kids' day-glo wax crayons. Bright pink poos, fluorescent
faeces and hi-vis turds all over the lawn. Very decorative.

LOL. I'm surprised the idea hasn't appeared in the Tate Modern as
"installation art"!

I think it has actually, but it was called 'Tracey Emins bedroom' or
something..:-)