Scott Lurndal

Unquestionably Confused writes:

Gotta love and appreciate the warped humor he especially the
punishments to fit the crime of tool theft. I can think of a few
fitting, er, ah, demonstrative punishments involving spade bits and a
decent electric drill or a roofing nailer, a length of 2 by and the
admonition "that'll keep your hands from where they don't belong!"

There was a horror film in the 80's where the baddie used
a very long auger bit to drill through an apartment
ceiling into the victim in the apartment above. I want
to say _Body Double_, but could be wrong.

scott