Kip

Kirk wrote:
Some turners might be plagiarizing without even knowing it.

This is from an article in the American Woodturner and it really got

me to
thinking. With all of the shapes that have already been turned how

many
are left? Will I ever be able to turn something that has not already

been
done? Before reading this article I had made the assumption that
everything that I turned was original and mine. Now that my eyes are

open
it is obvious that I am guilty of intellectual theft. Somewhere,
sometime, someone has certainly turned a piece identical to anything

that
I would randomly generate.

Time to change my name and head to the hills. What is the difference

between a felony and a misdemeanor?

Rambling, worked all night and brain not working any more.

Kirk