Don Foreman

On Tue, 01 Mar 2005 17:36:35 GMT, (Dennis van
Dam) wrote:

Long story short (too late for that) I was getting tired of trying to
figure all the variables and when I came across a "Buy It Now" for a 3
inch Criterion complete with boring bar set and other accessories I
decided the higher price was worth it to be done with this quest.

I hit the button.

Good job. I have an Enco and a Criterion. They look identical but
they sure don't work indentically. The Enco is OK if accuracy
doesn't matter. It is easy to adjust the Criterion to make a hole
..001" larger. Not so with the Enco! After loosening just enough to
adjust, it can move as much as .001 or .002 when tightening to make
the cut. No problem with the Criterion.