Default Price Check?

I need some help pricing a lathe that I have to sell. It is a 10"X36"
Rockwell. It has been used, but certainly not abused and it comes with
all the basic accessories plus a bunch of extras. I believe that the
model is 25-42X. That is what is listed on the back of the bed. I have
no idea how to price this thing. I checked out what has been selling
on eBay, but I couldn't find anything comparable. It seems like the
individual chucks and other extra parts alone are worth around $1000 if
sold by themselves. Is this a case where I could get more by parting
the lathe out than I would selling the whole package? Where do I start
on price?