pyotr filipivich

I missed the staff meeting but the minutes show Gunner
wrote back on Sun, 27 Feb 2005 03:59:44 GMT in
rec.crafts.metalworking :
On 26 Feb 2005 07:19:23 -0800, jim rozen
wrote:

In article , Gunner says...

Btw...the Seperation of Church and State is a false construct..with no
finding in the Constitution.

Back to civics 101 for you, the first ten amendments are *part*
of teh constitution.

"Congress shall make no law respecting the establishment
of religion, nor the free exercise thereof."

Which part of NO LAW didn't you understand?

This ALSO means that there shall also be No Law that prevents
religious expression.

At least at the Federal level. I'm still in favor of letting the
Mormons control Utah (as if they don't) or the Baptists influence Texas (as
if they don't) or the Unitarians Universalists control Connecticut (as if
they don't.) And the neo-pagans can have California, as if they don't.

As a friend put it once: liberty means having to put up with things
which **** you off.

- "You don't like the Goths?"
- "No! Not with the persecution we have to put up with!"
- "Persecution?"
- "Religious persecution. We won't stand for it forever."
- "I thought the Goths let everybody worship as they pleased."
- "That's just it! We Orthodox are forced to stand around and watch
Arians and Monophysites and Nestorians and Jews going about their business
unmolested, as if they owned the country. If that isn't persecution, I'd
like to know what is!"
-- Martin Padway and stranger in bar in
"Lest Darkness Fall"

And that goes for you people who use The Wrong Tools. We know who you
are.

tschus
pyotr

--