inNeedofHelp

Default Additonal light circuit or not?

Hi,
I am trying to decide whether to put all my additional and current
kitchen lights on a new or existing circuit.

Currently from fuse box one wire goes to a box under floor where
terminal blocks are connected to 6 other wires. All reds together, all
blacks together, all earths together. Each wire comes from the box to
a switch for each room and one wire from switch to light.
It is a flat with no ceiling acess, hence I guess reason for this
wiring set up.

Q1 ) If I wanted to add more lights to this circuit I am not sure any
more wires could be fitted into these terminal blocks.
Could I use something other than terminal blocks to connect all the
wires and add in additional ones?

Q2) Circuit is currently on a 16A MCB, should I down rate to a 10A or
6A MCB.

Q3) If I go for all on one circuit I think load would be OK on a 6A
MCB details below

Lighting will be :-

Bedroom 1 - 100W (Standard 60W Bulb)
Bedroom 2 - 100W (Standard 60W Bulb)
Hall - 250W Spot Fitting
Bathroom - 200W not deffo, but allowing 200W for 4 spotlights.
(currenlty a large flourscent strip)
Kitchen 200W Halogen spot fitting
Recess in kitchen 200W (4 * 50W mains downlights)
Under counter 56W (4*18W flourescent)
Lounge 150W

Total = 1256W - well within a 6A MCB rating.
Q4) So new or use existing circuit?

Advice please :-)

Thank you